Too lazy to write a post today

...so I just made a video on Youtube XD I didn't say much, but if you want to see my apartment in my hostel you should take a look :) It's Spanish subbed by the way!

Estoy demasiado vaga como para escribir hoy, así que he hecho un video y lo he colgado en YoutubeXD No he dicho demasiado, pero si queréis ver el apartamento de mi hostal deberíais echarle un vistazo :) Lo he subtitulado al español por cierto, simplemente dadle al botón de los subtítulos! (están mal sincronizados pero estoy cansada de pelearme con la mie*** Youtube XD).







Love,

CL

5 comments:

  1. Parece que estás un poquito triste n.n cuando entres a la universidad y hagas nuevas amistades todo será mejor y más divertido para ti, ya ha comenzado la aventura, que disfrutes tu año allí.

    Por cierto, me encanta lo de los videos y que vayas contando sobre tu nueva vida. Un abrazote nena :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Claudia it's so funny how for you this weather is so unusual when for me it's like, well most of the times it's windy & rainy in Belgium so i'm used to it ! But i'm sure it will be better later & i hope you won't be as bored as you are right now the next days ;) love you C !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep making videos *-* Hope I'll get sunny soon for you to enjoy a little more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, keep making vids. It's not easy ajusting, but you will feel better when school starts and you have a rythm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you're in Korea now! You don't sound Spanish at all; you sound American, haha!

    Have fun! Anyeong~

    ReplyDelete

Ihwa Mural Village

Hello sweethearts! Recently many people have been told to stop with this blog hiatus of mine haha, so I'm back again with my blog posts...