Summer! Summer goodies + July snail mail update

What does "summer" mean to you? What comes up to your head when you hear the word "summer"? I'd say summer is definitely the best season of the year! Even though you get bitten by mosquitoes all the time, the heat is sticky and unpleasant and everything else... Most of us are also on holidays, we have time to sleep and relax, we can go to the beach with friends, we can enjoy a refreshing beverage in a café... It's just, great! So I just made a list of things that I automatically relate with summer. Do we share any of these? :)






One of the reasons why I also like summer it's (obviously) because it's my birthday! XD This year I got really nice stuff from my family and friends... :


 I finally got a Macbook Air, yay! :) I payed half of it and my parents payed the other half (it wasn't a bad deal after all!). Also I bought myself a new purse (fluor red, my favorite color!) and a floral/Brit-style travel documents folder  <:


 My penpal bestie Anna sent me this Estée Lauder Mad Men blush (I don't use make-up, but I swear to God once I move to Korea I'll start using it, haha!) and Raquel sent me this postcard-shaped bag with tons of postcards on it ^_^ Finally, I bought myself a travel notebook in Natura to write about my upcoming adventures in Asia ♥

Finally Mariona got me a pair of Hello Kitty pajama pants, Esther made a homemade pink purse for me, and my aunt got me a Kath Kidston MacBook case!





Yay, I'm becoming a KH collector recently, haha XD I have her wallpaper...





Also on my phone...

















A notebook Anna sent me...




Her theme on Chrome... lol!



I'm so glad I have these friends, really ^_^ They mean so much to me they don't even know <3 Thanks buddies!




Now time for a snail mail update! As I said before, I'm cutting off with penpalling temporarily since I'll be moving to Seoul in a week, so I don't want my incoming to get lost in the way and everything else. But I still have some stuff I got recently that I want to share with you all:


Corey from Singapore told me about his trip to the Philippines, and she also sent me a keychain from there ^_^ 

I wrote Kelly's reply on my way back to Paris It's always nice hearing about her, we just turned our first year penpalling!  

Reika as always, wrote the whole letter in Japanese :) So happy to have a native speaker who you can practice the language with! 



Nilafa is my newest penpal from the UK <: This is her first letter, hope I get her back very soon! Hope we can get close as time goes by. 

My sweetest and loyal Michelle from Idaho (US) told me she just got hired by Starbucks! I envy her so much, omg... T_T'' 


Postcards from Dasvini in Malaysia and Mel from Singapore 

Stinky Tofu postcard from Wang Ting and Spring Festival postcard from Nye, both from China :D 

My last postcard from Miyuki (Japan) until I'm settled in Korea, Matryoshka postcard from Yaroslava (Russia): My favourites! ♥ And beautiful postcard from Emma (Indonesia) ^_^


And this is all by now, buddies! I might update this very soon, since I have some plans in mind with my friends and family this weekend. Hope you keep reading my blog and please, don't hesitate to comment or give me some feedback! I'll be more than pleased to reply you:)



Warm hugs from,

CL



7 comments:

  1. Hola Claudia! ^_^
    Cuántas cosas bonitas has recibido! Es genial que con los penpals estreches lazos y no solo se quede en postales~ Seguro que tienen historias muy interesantes que contar!
    Es una lástima que tengas que dejarlo cuando estés fuera... pero es comprensible, no es lo mismo cuando lo tienes todo en casa~ Tú a disfrutar de la estancia, que ya te queda menos! Cómo vuela el tiempo ºoº

    Por cierto, yo también soy de las que no se ponen morenas... x_D Ya me puedo tirar horas bajo el sol, que como mucho se me verá un pelíiiiin más marrón, pero no mucho más.

    Que termines de pasar un buen julio!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta todooooooo :D muchos besitos, ya quiero ver que nos cuentas desde Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. que cosas tan bonitas :D me gusto mucho el blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog and I have to say that your blog is really lovely! In addition you seem like an adorable person .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello girls, I'm Elineide, I am Brazilian and wanted to make some friends by correspondence, I am passionate about the world of letters, please just want an opportunity guarantee that those who accept my friendship will not regret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello girls, I'm Elineide, I am Brazilian and wanted to make some friends by correspondence, I am passionate about the world of letters, please just want an opportunity guarantee that those who accept my friendship will not regret

    ReplyDelete
  7. summer trips to italy Italy is a great destination for a family vacation. Learn about The Best Places To Go In Italy With Your Family

    ReplyDelete

Ihwa Mural Village

Hello sweethearts! Recently many people have been told to stop with this blog hiatus of mine haha, so I'm back again with my blog posts...