First big snowfall in Korea

Last week snow season finally arrived to Korea. Now it snows a bit every day (or every two days, specially at night) and the ground is just a big ass plaque of ice and dirty snow. I already got used to the snow I think, the very first two days I was excited and I couldn't stop taking pictures haha. But once it's been snowing for three days straight you end up getting tired of it...

Those are the shots I took after the first snowfall. I walked around the campus as I didn't have class that day.


La semana pasada empezó la temporada de nieve en Corea. A partir d ahora nieva un poco cada día (O cada dos días, especialmente por la noche) y el suelo es una enorme placa de hielo y de nieve sucia. Creo que ya me he acostumbrado a la nieve, los dos primeros días estaba muy contenta y no paraba de hacer fotos y de hacer bolas y dibujar en el suelo haha. Pero una vez que lleva nevando tres días sin parar ya cansa...

Éstas son las fotos que hice después de la primera gran nevada. Como no tenía clase me paseé por el campus y fui haciendo fotos.



























Now I'm done with exams, aka I'M FLYING BACK HOME IN 6 DAYS! :) I'm super excited hehe, can't wait to see my family and friends again! I'll be in Spain for three weeks only though, which means I need to enjoy my time there as much as I can. All I have to do now is pack and get ready to move (Yes, I'm moving up to another apartment the same day I fly back home!). Luckily my flight is super late at night (11.45pm) so I hope I 'll have time.

Wish me luck, this last week in Korea won't be easy!



Ahora ya he terminado los exámenes, lo cual significa que VUELO PARA CASA EN SEIS DÍAS! :) Estoy super contenta haha, qué ganas de volver a ver a mi familia y amigos! Sólo estaré en España tres semanas, o sea que tengo que aprovechar mi tiempo al máximo. Lo único que tengo que hacer ahora es empezar a hacer maletas y prepararme para la mudanza (Sí sí, me mudo a un apartamento arriba el mismo día que vuelo hacia casa!). Por suerte mi vuelo es por la noche bastante tarde (11.45pm) así que espero tener tiempo.

Deseadme suerte, ésta última semana en Corea no será fácil!


CL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ihwa Mural Village

Hello sweethearts! Recently many people have been told to stop with this blog hiatus of mine haha, so I'm back again with my blog posts...