Seoul Lantern Festival

Last night I went to Jonggak to the famous Seoul Lantern Festival. It's located in Chonggyecheon, which is the artificial river that crosses the city. I took a few pictures when I was waiting for my friends. I love this financial area of Seoul, it's so restless but quiet at the same time...! 

Ayer por la noche fui a Jonggak al famoso Festival de Linternas de Seúl. Se hace en Cheonggyecheon, el río artificial que pasa por en medio de la ciudad. Hice algunas fotos mientras esperaba a mis amigas. Me encanta ésta zona financiera de Seúl, es tan insomne pero tranquila a la vez...!




Then we went downstairs to the riverside to see the lanterns closer. It was super crowded but definitely worth it.
Luego bajamos las escaleras para ver las linternas de más cerca. Estaba lleno de gente pero valió la pena.










Pauline, my French friend
Pauline, mi amiga francesa




"Hahahaaha I won!"
"Hahahahaaha gané!"

















CL

1 comment:

  1. No sabes la envidia que me das al leer tus entradas hahaha ;) ¡Pásalo genial, guapa!

    Chelo
    unaestudianteporelmundo.com

    ReplyDelete

Ihwa Mural Village

Hello sweethearts! Recently many people have been told to stop with this blog hiatus of mine haha, so I'm back again with my blog posts...