Cheonggyecheon, Gwanghwamun and N-Tower with Sunjung

Last monday it was one of the most special days in my stay. After two years, I met Sunjung again: The most special Korean friend I have. We first met in Barcelona in September 2011 when she came as an exchange student. We became really close friends, and actually she was the one who introduced me to Peter! So I owe her a lot :) We met in Gwanghwamun to have a walk... I have to say I cried a little bit when I hugged her again! T_T'' She's like my older sister...! I've missed her so much! We catched up with our lives and everything next to Cheonggyecheon riverwalk. I've seen it on the Internet so many times....! I was super excited to finally be there with Sun ^_^

El lunes pasado fue uno de los días más especiales de mi estancia. Después de dos años, volví a verme con Sunjung: La amiga coreana más especial que tengo. Nos conocimos en Barcelona en Septiembre 2011 cuando se vino a estudiar a allí. Nos hicimos muy buenas amigas, y de hecho ella fue la que me presentó a Peter! Así que le debo mucho :') Quedamos en Gwanghwamun para dar un paseo... Tengo que decir que lloré un poco cuando la volví a abrazar! T_T'' Es como mi hermana mayor...! La he echado tanto de menos! Nos pusimos al día de nuestras vidas al lado de Cheonggyecheon. Había visto éste sitio tantísimas veces en Internet...! Estaba muy contenta de finalmente ir con Sun ^_^







She took this picture and added some filters... XD Don't blame me!
Ella hizo la foto y le añadió algunos filtros... XD No me echéis la culpa!




Crossing the tiny river... Will I fall? ó_o
Cruzando el pequeño río... Me caeré? ó_o



No I didn't! Hehehehe c:
No, no me caí! Hehehe c:




Then we crossed the street and we went to Gwanghgwamun Plaza, right next to Cheonggyecheon. I had the pleasure to meet the admiral Yi Sun-Sin and King Sejong (on the picture), the man who made things easier for everyone by inventing hangul (and getting rid of the Chinese characters), yay! Haha.

Cruzamos la calle y fuimos hacia la Plaza Gwanghwamun, justo al lado de Cheonggyecheon. Tuve el placer de conocer al almirante Yi Sun-Sun y al Rey Sejong (en la foto), el hombre que hizo las cosas fáciles para todo el mundo inventando el alfabeto hangul (y quitándose los caracteres chinos de encima), sí! *Felicidad*




"No worries my dear Koreans and Korean learners, no more characters from now on". PREACH.
"No os preocupéis, coreanos y gente que estudia coreano, no mas caracteres a partir de ahora". PALABRA DEL SEÑOR.





We walked by the neighbourhood until we found a very nice Vietnamese restaurant to have dinner in. Sunjung knows how much I love Vietnamese food, so she definitely knew where to take me to ;) I expected Viet food to be cheaper over here but it wasn't as cheap as I would've thought o.o!! The pho I had was great anyway. 

Then she took me to one of the most special places in the city... Namsan Tower, also known as N-Tower or N Seoul Tower: The highest point in Seoul! The view from there was breathtaking :') I loved it there, the city lights were totally mesmerizing... You could see the whole city! It was rather crowded though, but I loved the view from that spot. I might come back with my friends soon!



Dimos una vuelta por el barrio hasta encontrar un restaurante vietnamita donde cenar. Sunjung sabe cómo me gusta la cocina vietnamita haha, así que ya sabía bien por dónde llevarme ;) Esperaba que la comida viet fuera más barata aquí pero no lo era tanto como esperaba o.o!! El pho estaba delicioso igual.

Luego me llevó a uno de los sitios más especiales de la ciudad... La torre de Namsan, también conocida como N-Tower of N Seoul Tower: El punto más alto de Seúl! La vista desde aquí quitaba el aliento :') Me encantó las luces de la ciudad hipnotizaban y todo... Y podías ver la ciudad entera! Había mucha gente, pero me encantó el sitio. Quizá vuelva con mis amigas pronto!





N-Tower is a famous place among couples. As you can see, they put locks with their names on it to seal their love in this special spot in the city :') I would've loved to put one too but the locks itself were super expensive! T_T

N-Tower es un sitio muy famoso entre las parejitas. Como podéis ver, ponen candados con sus nombres para sellar su amor en éste sitio tan especial :') Me hubiese encantado poner uno pero eran muy caros! T_T



Taking a break ^_^
Descanso ^_^




Speechless... I can say I finally started loving this city... :)
Sin palabras... Puedo decir que finalmente he empezado a querer ésta ciudad... :)



CL

3 comments:

  1. Las fotos de la ciudad y sus luces *.* que maravilla...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheonggyecheon is a place, which I want to visit so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que fotos tan bonitas!!!, pero es verdad que el filtro no te favorece mucho......
    ¡en esa foto!!! Estoy contenta de tu reencuentro con Sunjung. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ihwa Mural Village

Hello sweethearts! Recently many people have been told to stop with this blog hiatus of mine haha, so I'm back again with my blog posts...