Skatepark at Ttukseom Resort & eating 산낙지 (Alive octopus!)

Last month I met my Korean friend Kyeongil in Ttukseom Resort for skating. I didn't really skate to the honest haha, but he told me the place was very beautiful and worth visit, so I said to myself: "Why not?" Ttukseom Resort is a metro station next to Han river, and it's a very beautiful spot to go on a picnic or just to go for a walk.

El mes pasado quedé con mi amigo Kyeongil en Ttukseom Resort para hacer skate. La verdad yo nunca he hecho skate haha pero él me dijo que era un sitio muy bonito que valía la pena ver, así que dije "Por qué no?" Ttukseom Resort es una parada de metro al lado del río Han, perfecta para ir a pasear o hacer picnic. 


 


I really liked the place because it reminded me of the bridges in the Korean horror movie "The Host"! Unfortunately it wasn't this exact bridge haha (There are 25 in the city!).
Me encantó esta vista en particular porqué me recordaron a la película de miedo coreana "The Host". Desafortunadamente no era el mismo puente haha (Hay 25 en la ciudad!).


The bridge in "The Host" is known as Wonhyo Bridge
El famoso puente en "The Host" es conocido como Puente Wonhyo


Kyeongil (left) and his friend Jeongyeob (right)
Kyeongil (izquierda) y su amigo Jeongyeob (derecha)





I straightened my hair that day, but it was super windy so it was useless (Silly Claudia) -_-
Me planché el pelo ése día, pero hacía mucho viento así que fue inútil (Claudia tonta) -_-


The guys went to skate for a while so I just walked around taking pictures of (pretty skillful) kids, doing flips and other mesmerizing tricks.

Mientras los chicos se fueron a hacer skate yo me dediqué a pasearme por el skatepark haciendo fotos de niños (bastante buenos) que hacían flips y varios saltos la mar de complicados...















Kyeongil convinced me to pose with his skate (even though I didn't even try to skate hahaha!)
Kyeongil me convenció para posar con su skate (a pesar que ni intenté hacer skate hahaha!)


These kids were so happy to pose for me :B They totally made my day! ❤❤
Estos niños estaban contentísimos de posar para mí :B Me alegraron el día! ❤❤

I saw a beautiful Corgi taking a walk with his owner *^* dfthyjuikjudfssdfg
También vi un Corgi monísimo paseando con su amo *^* wefrgthgjyikhjgtdf




Kyeongil and I are definitely foodie buddies, and as foodie buddies do we went to haver dinner together later that day. I told him I had never had alive octopus (known in Korean as 산낙지 or "Sannakji"), so he said "Sannakji it is then!" I was so excited to taste it, I've always loved trying different things (but no one in my group of friends wanted to go ><) so when he said "Let's go eat it!" I followed him with no hesitation haha!

Kyeongil y yo definitivamente somos gente que nos gusta comer bien, y como hace la gente que le gusta comer fuimos a cenar juntos ése día. Le dije que nunca había probado el pulpo vivo (En coreano 산낙지o "Sannakji"), así que dijo "pues a comer sannakji se ha dicho!" Estaba super contenta de poder comerlo al fin, siempre me ha encantado probar cosas diferentes (pero nadie en mi grupo de amigos quiso ir en su momento ><), así que cuando Kyeongil dijo "pues vamos a probarlo!" dije que sí sin pensármelo, haha!


We also ordered 회 or "Hoe" (pronounced Hwee), which is Korean raw fish (just like Japanese "sashimi").

También pedimos  o "Hoe" (pronunciado Hwi), pescado crudo coreano (como el "sashimi" japonés".







As you can't tell how the octopus was moving in the plate I decided to upload the video that Kyeongil made of me eating it ;) (PS: Sorry if you don't understand what I say, we usually speak in Spanish haha! In a nutshell, all I say is "It's not sticky!").

Ya que en fotos no se puede ver cómo se mueve el pulpo os he puesto el link del video que Kyeongil hizo de mi probándolo ;)






CL



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ihwa Mural Village

Hello sweethearts! Recently many people have been told to stop with this blog hiatus of mine haha, so I'm back again with my blog posts...